Nestled between swaying coconut trees and lush foliage, Beach Bungalows are perfect for couples who want to step straight off the deck and feel the soft white sand between their toes, before plunging into the turquoise waters of the lagoon.
Dotted across the expansive white, sandy beach on the northern side of the island, the villas enjoy the same sophisticated design as the Beach Bungalows, offering more space for couples or families with one child.
Beach Pool Villa
For an intimate getaway featuring the exclusive design characteristics of all our guest villas plus a separate relaxation and reading area for couples wanting extra space and a private plunge pool to enjoy a sublime stay.
Beach Family Pool Villa
Featuring the exclusive design characteristics of all our guest villas, plus a separate sleeping area for two children and a day bed in the parents’ bedroom, the villas provide the ideal space for a family with up to two children under 12 years to relax and enjoy a sublime stay. All of the 20 Beach Family Pool Villas are 250m2
Beach Pool Suite
The serene space of our Beach resort has been enhanced even further in the Beach Pool Suites, which have a separate living room and 32m2 private pool, with the bedroom, living room and bathroom all facing the azure waters of the lagoon. All of the five Beach Pool Suites are 241m2
Deluxe Beach Pool Suite
Enjoy the same luxurious surroundings as the Beach Pool Suite, however, the 32m2 private pool is situated in the rear garden if you’re seeking total privacy and a little extra space. All of the five Deluxe Beach Pool Suites are 283m2
Two Bedroom Beach Villa
The villas offer a wonderful sense of seclusion outdoors and a sociable space within, perfect for families or two couples, with one king and one twin bedroom and an interior interconnecting door. All of the 12 Two Bedroom Beach Villas are 286m2
The ultimate romantic hideaway set over the turquoise lagoon, our Overwater Villas are elegantly designed for two adults looking to appreciate the wonder of their aquatic surroundings. All of the 31 Over Water Villas are 140m2
With unique lagoon location our Ocean Villas are elegantly designed for two adults looking to appreciate the wonder of their aquatic surroundings. All 12 Ocean Villas are 140m2
Tranquil, bright and airy space to start the day; to experience flavor, comforting and nourishing, confident and refined offering an interactive presentation of international cuisines and inspired dishes accented with local tastes and tropical tones.
Voguish beach luxury grill hosting the best, simply grilled fare – island style. Decked out, open-air, lapping waves, a holistic gastronomic experience with open kitchen, alluring guests to savor their food from preparation to table service.
Asian Chic. Fresh, enthusiastic and committed to promoting South East Asian tastes, authentic and curated. Drawn from modern Vietnamese inspiration yet honoring the regions current and past influences.
Vibrant, inspired by the seaside, Italian fashioned with flair. A poolside piazza, relaxed and alive with style, serving contemporary classic lunch and dinner, complete with communal dining table, lounging space and 2 seaters a la Milano.
Activities & Facilities
Exhilarating aqua escapades abound in the Maldives. From adventurous boat trips to catch a magnificent fish which the chef will prepare for your evening meal. Try parasailing with a breathtaking view of the stunning islands below.Activities at Splash Water Sports include:
- Snorkeling trips
- Manta Snorkeling Trips (Seasonal)
- Fluo Snorkeling
- Snorkeling lessons
- House Reef Guided Snorkel
- Dolphin Quest (will depend in the location of the resort)
- Local Island excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- Traditional Maldivian Sunset Fishing
- Big Game Fishing with 4 different times
- Casting trips
- Sand banks escapes (will depend on the area surrounding the resort)
- Private Traditional Maldivian Sunset Fishing
- Private luxury boat rental to privatise all the above activities
- Jet ski guided tours
Water Sports include
- Fun rides
- Water Ski session and lessons
- Wakeboarding sessions and lessons
- Knee boarding sessions and lessons
- Stand Up Paddle board
- Kayaking including glass kayak
- Windsurfing equipment rental and lessons
- Sailing courses and boat rental
- Kite surfing and Kite Courses
- snorkel sets available for guest use during their stay
- Coral Adoption Program
- Bio Presentations
- Splash Retail Shop
- Assorted items from top brands of the market including mask, snorkels, fins, rash guards, bikinis, shorts, t-shirts, straps, dry packs, books, reef shoes, sunglasses, cameras, dive accessories and caps
Amazing world-class dive sites await your exploration:
- Guided dive trips for certified divers
- Dive equipment rental program (under direct supervision)
- Introductory dives through the Discover Scuba Diving Program for non-certified divers
- Young divers introductory program starting from 8 years old
- Scuba Review Program
Get more information about the available divingpackages.
Offerings also include:
- Beginner and continue education courses from Scuba Diver to Dive Master course including; Open Water Diver, Adventures in Diving, Advance Diver and Rescue Diver
- Specialty courses such as Nitrox diver, Digital Photography, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Night Diver, Drift Diver, Boat Diver, Naturalist Diver and few more
- Private dive trips, courses and programs in several languages
- Camera rental
Make the most of year-round sunny skies and balmy evenings with two all-weather floodlit tennis courts and a badminton court.
Extensive kids’ club facilities offer tailored activities with certified team members for children aged between 3 and 12 years.
Indoor arts, craft, play and activity areas have been designed to capture the imagination of the little ones and the outdoor exploration space features a children’s pool.
Children’s dining options and cooking classes are some of the activities available.
Make an enquiry from our experience staff about the things your children can do in our child friendly resort.
Unforgettable family experiences and a haven of fun is in store with schedules activities as well with pool tables, table tennis tables, foosball tables, board games, tea and coffee making facilities, a quiet lounge and reading area.
Experience fun activities during your stay in Vakkaru Maldives 5-star resort.
Famed for its verdant tropical splendor and crystal-clear waters, the Maldives brings you close to tranquil underwater nature and ultra-immersive experiences.
Away from the resort and amongst the many atolls in the Maldives, Baa Atoll is renowned as a place of outstanding pure beauty, reflected in its status as a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve because of its unique biodiversity.
Guests can explore the underwater marvels on the magnificent house reef or venture further to see the whale sharks and manta ray at Hanifaru Bay.
Also located close by Vakkaru, Thulhaadhoo is well known for being the only island where Maldivians are still practicing traditional ways to create lacquer artefacts, which was historically used to supply the country’s noble families.